Time to buckle down?
If you are ready to start saving for college, a down payment, or even just for a rainy day, look no further than a savings or money market account at Security First.
This savings account is perfect for those looking to gain interest on their daily balance but still need the freedom of accessing their funds occasionally.
- Interest credited quarterly.
- Minimum balance fee of $2.00 will be assessed if the average ledger balance for the period falls below $50.00.
- First three in-person withdrawals in a quarter are free.
- Each in-person withdrawal after the 3rd each quarter will incur a $2.00 excessive withdrawal fee.
hi fi Money Market
If you want a little more access to your funds than a regular savings account, but you still want to earn a good return, check out our Hi Fi Money Market Account.
- No monthly charge.
- Interest paid if the low balance for the period exceeds $1,000.00.
- Six transactions per quarter allowed.
- Check images will be included in your monthly statement.
terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions* apply:
- Initial deposit must be at least $100.
- Withdrawals on money market accounts will normally be posted by check number order.
- Review our Fee Schedule for additional fees and charges you may incur.
*The terms and conditions on this page are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace the Truth-in-Savings agreement received at time of account opening.